How to survive for 3 days and 2 nights in Nusa Penida with limited budget!
1. Sanur – Nusa Penida – Sanur
For local, the price for a fast boat is 75 IDR/ person, while foreigner is 175 IDR/ person. It takes 30-45 minutes to cross between island. Always check the schedule online!
NB: we took Meranti fast boat and the price is for one way. Back and forth would be 150 IDR/ person for local while 350 IDR/ person for foreigner.
#TouristFeeSuck (I know that feeling since I lived abroad)
2. A Way to Explore
* Ojek is the only cheap way and practical to get around!
If you don’t know how to ride a motorbike.
* Rent a motorbike if you like to exploring more and know how to ride.
* Car reservation is quite expensive but more comfortable.
3. Place to Stay
From resort to homestay or b&b, find the nearest one near harbour or city. Since, it’s so difficult to find “warung” for lunch or dinner, even you’ve got free breakfast from place you stay.
NB: Bring extra cash, ATM is a rare thing to find in Nusa Penida.
4. Road to tourist place is quite awful and dangerous also confusing. Always ask the local for direction and drive carefully.
5. Wifi is your best friend!
Considering signal in Nusa Penida only have one or two bars or even sometimes become
no service (any provider).
6. Always bring swimsuit and sun lotion!
We survived with only 1,5 IDR for both of us and it was 3 days and 2 nights.
Our b&b is 500 IDR for 3 days 2 nights!
Here’s the contact if you want to stay there.
Mr. Wayan +6287761369858